Trilogy MedWaste is now the Clackamas County regulated medical waste collection and disposal service provider
What does this mean?
- Starting December 1, 2023, Republic Services is partnering with Trilogy MedWaste in Republic’s certificated areas of Clackamas County to provide your regulated medical waste collection and disposal services moving forward.
- You will not see any change to the collection and disposal rates on your future invoices.
- Stericycle, our previous partner for Clackamas County, will be retrieving their containers starting the week of November 27, 2023.
- Trilogy MedWaste will provide new containers upon your first service.
- Over the coming weeks, a Trilogy MedWaste representative will be in contact to confirm your contract details and service requirements.
Who to Contact:
- For Doctors’ Offices, Veterinarians, Dental, and Smaller Clinics:
- Julie Kunz, 503-969-8788
- For Hospitals, Dialysis, Surgery Centers, and Larger Clinics:
- Mike Weber, 253-988-5823